Joan Anderson holding court with her many fans.
Linda Greenlaw at a book signing.
Upcoming Book Signings & Events
Now selling Kobo e-readers! Have an Ipad? Android?
Sony Reader? Download the Kobo App from the link
to the left and download your e-books from us!
Three great events to get you ready for the holidays!
Meet Jacquelyn Mitchard Saturday, November 30th from 1-3pm.This event is part of the Indies First movement to promote independent book stores. She will be available to sign all of her favorites like What We Saw at Night and The Deep End of the Ocean.
Meet Elliott Carr Saturday, December 7th from 1-3pm. He will be signing his new book Herring Run: Life and Death at Stony Brook.
Meet Shirley Pieters Vogel Saturday, December 14th from 1-3m.She will be signing her new book Faith, Favorites, Fun, and Fotos of Cape Cod.
Summer Events 2013
- Wednesday, July 10th: Indira Ganesan signing As Sweet as Honey, Inheritance, and The Journey, 10am-12pm.
- Tuesday, July 16th: Joan Harrison signing Heavenly Hydrangeas and Hydrangeas of Cape Cod and the Islands, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, July 19th: Bob Staake signing his new book Bluebird, and old favorites Look! A Book!, The Red Lemon, Cars Galore, and more! 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, July 24th: J. Courtney Sullivan signing her new book The Engagements, along with Maine, and Commencement, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, July 26th: Meet Maisy from 10am-11am. Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Tuesday, July 30th: Timothy Basil Ering signing Wild Boy, The Story of Frog Belly Rat Bone, Necks Out for Adventure, and The Tale of Despereaux, 10am-12pm.
- Thursday, Aug. 1st: stop by and check out the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 8 Mobile from 10am-1pm.
- Friday, August 2nd: Patricia MacLachlan signing White Fur Flying, Sarah, Plain and Tall, Nora's Chicks, Waiting for the Magic, The Truth of Me, and all your other favorites! 10am-12pm.
- Tuesday, August 6th: Josanne La Valley signing The Vine Basket, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, August 7th: Ann Hood signing The Obituary Writer, The Knitting Circle, The Treasure Chest Series, and more! 10am-12pm.
- Friday, August 9th: Linda Greenlaw signing her new book Lifesaving Lessons, The Hungry Ocean, Recipes from a Very Small Island, and others!! 10am-12.
- Monday, August 12th: Aaron Becker signing Journey, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, August 14th: Stephanie Foster signing Farms of Cape Cod, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, August 16th: Meet Curious George from 10am-11am.
Check back soon for our complete listing of summer events!!