Joan Anderson holding court with her many fans.
Linda Greenlaw at a book signing.
Upcoming Book Signings & Events
Looking for things to do this holiday season? We have a lineup of great events!
- Sat. Nov. 28th: Celebrate Small Business Saturday AND independent book stores (Indies First) with author Dwight Ritter who will be signing copies of his book Growin' Up White and helping out as an honorary bookseller from 11am-1pm. Refreshments will be served all day!!
- Monday, Nov. 30th: Join us for "Cider Monday." Come and help us celebrate the unique character of local businesses with some hot cider, sweets, holiday book suggestions, and conversation among friends!
- Sat., Dec. 5th: Author Kim Rodriques will be signing her book Dogs on Cape Cod. This is one of our favorite books of 2015!! The perfect gift for anyone who loves gorgeous photos of Cape Cod, or the pure joy of a dog playing on the beach. 20% of the proceeds from this event will benefit The Animal Rescue League of Boston's Brewster Branch!!
Summer Events 2015
- Thursday, July 2nd: Beatriz Williams signing The Secret Life of Violet Grant, A Hundred Summers, Tiny Little Thing, and Overseas, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, July 8th: Nina MacLaughlin signing Hammer Head: The Making of a Carpenter, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, July 17th: Meet Clifford from 10am-11am. Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Tuesday, July 21st: Molly Idle signing Sea Rex, Flora and the Flamingo, Flora and the Penguin, and all of your favorites! 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, July 22nd: Cat Warren signing What the Dog Knows, 10am-12pm.
- Monday, July 27th: Carole Moleti signing The Widow's Walk and Deborah Davis signing Fairly Safe and Fairly Certain, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, July 29th: Joan Anderson signing Stretch Marks: Essays for the Unfinished Woman, A Year by the Sea, The Second Journey: The Road Back to Yourself, An Unfinished Marriage, and more, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, July 31st: Meet Curious George from 10am-11am. Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Wednesday, August 5th: Peter Trull signing The Gray Curtain: The Impact of Seals, Sharks, and Commercial Fishing on the Northeast Coast, A Guide to The Common Birds of Cape Cod, and Closer to the Great Whales, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, August 7th: Alice Hoffman signing The Marriage of Opposites, Nightbird, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, The Dovekeepers, and all of your favorites!, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, August 12th: Sarah Anne Johnson signing The Lightkeeper's Wife, and Rachel Rowley Spaulding signing In Search of Ellen Marie, 10am-12pm.
- Friday, August 14th: Peter Reynolds and Paul Reynolds signing Sydney & Simon: Full Steam Ahead!, Going Places, All of your favorite Judy Moody and Stink books, The Dot, Ish, and many more! 11am-1pm.
- Wednesday, August 19th: Sarah Leah Chase signing New England Open-House Cookbook, and Nantucket Open-House Cookbook, 10am-12pm.
- Thursday, August 20th: Hillary Monahan (a.k.a. Eva Darrows) signing Mary: the Summoning and The Awesome and Trisha Leaver signing The Secrets, 10am-12pm.
- Wednesday, August 26th: Ellen Herrick signing The Sparrow Sisters, 10am-12pm.
Don't forget to check back soon for our complete listing of summer events!!